How Can I Become a Saskatchewan Land Surveyor . .

. . as a Land Surveyor from another Canadian Jurisdition?


  • As a result of recent changes in the Labour Mobility requirements established by all provincial governments, the requirement for obtaining a commission as a Saskatchewan Land Surveyor, by a person:

    • who holds one or more current land surveyor's licences issued by any other Canadian jurisdiction(s); and

    • who is a member in good standing of that/those jurisdiction(s), 

    may be successful completion of a single, four-hour examination. 

  • The rules and syllabus for the Labour Mobility Examinations are set out in the Labour Mobility Handbook.

  • Applicants who wish to write the Labour Mobility Examination may use the Sample Form.

  • Applications should be mailed to:

The Registrar
Saskatchewan Land Surveyors Association
#230 - 408 Broad Street
Regina, SK   S4R 1X3